Monday, October 20, 2014

Short and Sweet Email

Dear Mommy,

It's been a wonderful, wonderful week here in Pingzhen. I don't even know where to begin. First off, I can't believe that it's already Monday and that I'm emailing. And just a heads up, I will be emailing on Wednesday next week instead of Monday because we are going to go to the temple on Wednesday and it will also be our P-day. Yay! I'm so excited to go to the temple again. I feel like it's been so long.

I have a testimony that the Lord is protecting His missionaries. Call us crazy but we have lessons just on the side of the street. In fact, we had a miracle yesterday night. As we were biking to the road we wanted to go door knocking at, we ended up talking to a guy on a moped at a stoplight. When it turned green we asked if he would pull over on the side of the road. It was a very busy road and I can only imagine what people were thinking as they saw two missionaries on their bikes talking to a man on his moped and bowing their heads in prayer while two feet away, cars, trucks, and mopeds are zooming past. We ended up having a lesson with him and he wanted to learn more. He didn't live in our area but we were able to refer him to the missionaries in his area. The Lord really does watch over his missionaries as we do His work.

I'm sorry that this email is really really short. We only have 30 minutes of email time today. But I know that there are a lot of things that the Lord wants us to learn everyday. One of them is by looking at the little miracles and tender mercies that he shows us throughout the day. I know that His hand is behind each of those small and big acts. I'm so grateful to be on a mission and to be serving in the Taiwan Taipei Mission!

Until next week (Wednesday)!
Love,
Sister Sagisi
This is the Li family. I love them!

I hope this makes you laugh as much as it made me laugh. :D 

No comments:

Post a Comment