Monday, October 12, 2015

Feasting on the words of our Prophets

I am so FULL! I hope everyone had a feast on Conference Weekend because I did!!! It was such a huge blessing to be able to receive so much revelation on how I want to end my mission in Taiwan and how I want to begin my life as a returned missionary.

For anyone who is wondering, I leave Taiwan on November 7. That's really weird that I'm telling everyone. Haha. But yes, that's my date I depart from my dear Taiwan. But until then...here are some of the miracles I've seen!

Our investigator Chen Hui Mu quit smoking! We have been working so hard with him. He'll be getting his interview this Saturday. It was music to my ears when he said, "smoking 10, 5, or 1 sticks doesn't make a difference. I'm just going to quit smoking altogether!" It was amazing! The Atonement is REAL.

I don't know why but we've been getting a lot of food from people lately. At stores, the bosses would give us a free plate of food or something or our members would give us lots of food. I think they want me to go home so that my parents will have 'more to love' on me. Haha.

Next week is temple day! This means that I'll be emailing on Wednesday instead of Monday.

Love you all!!! Have a wonderful week! Remember to ponderize! I know that my mission has allowed me to be closer to the Spirit and to rely on the Lord in doing His work. I have needed to humble myself so much and learn many Christlike attributes. I know that as I continue to purify my heart, the Lord will help me be what He wants me to be. My baptism has meant everything to me and it's such a privilege to be able to help others come unto Christ. I invite you all to think about your baptism and what baptism means to you. We are all on that same path that started with baptism.

Love,
Sister Sagisi

Today, my companion, dearest Sis. Wright drops the AC filter from the third floor. So we go in some hair cutting store's back door to get to this place. All the people were like, NO YOU CAN'T! It's so dirty back there. But Sis. Wright man's it up and retrieves it. Success.

Another shot of the place. Do you see the AC filter?

Yeah...we got McDonald's. Haha.

How we watched conference. The elders were 'outside' of the room. #missionrules

Beautiful Taipei!!!

Taiwanese :) Sis. Xiao and Sis. Zhang.

I love our Zone!!!! East Taipei Zone.

No comments:

Post a Comment