Monday, October 26, 2015

"This Is My Joy"

Well, my "exit interview" is tomorrow. That's how you know reality hits. Being set apart as a missionary wasn't meant to be forever. It was only for a short period of my life. VERY SHORT time of my life but at the same time the best time of my life. My mission means everything to me and I wouldn't trade it for anything else. I love that everything that happens on missions have God's hand in it. The companions you are with, the place you serve, the people you serve, the people you meet, and so forth. I'm sorry I'm just talking right now but I just can't even express my feelings towards my time here in Taiwan. Next week Monday will be my last email and though I want it to be the BEST email ever, it probably won't be anything special. I'll probably just try to put my feelings into words but will be very unsuccessful at even trying.

I don't even know what to say! Haha. But I hope these pictures say a lot. I love you all! I'll come up with more next week. ;)

My ponderize scripture this week is Alma 29:9. 
I know that which the Lord hath commanded me, and I glory in it. I do not glory of myself, but I glory in that which the Lord hath commanded me; yea, and this is my glory, that perhaps I may be an instrument in the hands of God to bring some soul to repentance; and this is my joy.

Love,
Sister Sagisi
夏姐妹

陳輝木 got baptized! Sis. Guo and I knocked into him a few months ago. He doesn't look too happy here but trust me, he's happy. He was smiling the whole time. He was welcomed into the ward and he is willing to make this a part of his whole life. He also has 14 generations of family history on a scroll that he holds so dear to his heart. He jokingly said with us that he just wants to take that whole scroll to the temple. Haha. But we really need to help him do family history work so that he can actually do work for them!!!

Rice bun burger at Mos Burger. I guess I should send pictures of what I've been eating lately huh?

We accompanied Chen Wen Zhong to do baptisms for the dead on Thurday. And Sis. Guo and I were able to have dinner with him!!!

Companions once again!

No comments:

Post a Comment