Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Last Transfer (#12)


Aloha Everyone!

This will be an email with a lot of pictures. And it may look like like I'm wearing the same clothes in all of the pictures. But don't worry, it's just because I took more pictures towards the end of the week.

Well, everyone I am in my last transfer, which means I have 5 weeks left in Taiwan. Actually, after this email, I only have 4 more emails to send home. Oh my goodness! I will be "dying" in Beitou. Wooh! My new companion is Sis. Wright! Love her! This is going to be so great!!! We have a lot of plans and it's just going to be so awesome!

Love you all! I am looking forward to General Conference this week. I have been waiting 6 months for it. :)

I know that the Lord has so much in store these last few weeks in Taiwan and I promised Him and everyone else that I will work hard until the very end. And that I will gladly do.

"Here am I..." -Isaiah 6:8

How many times can we say that? When the Lord calls us to do something, will we be able to say, "Here am I, send me"? Here am I in Taiwan, on His errand doing His work. Here am I to give it my all.

Love you all!!!
Sister Sagisi

The Beitou Family!!! We all attended the New Member/Investigator Fireside together.

Sis. Wright and I at the base of Taipei 101. It's been a YEAR since I've been here.

They are making dumplings behind us! With Sis. Bowman, Wright, and Harvey.

Eating with Brother Paul Haacke!!! Sis. Haacke, his daughter is in our mission.

What a beautiful Sabbath in Beitou!!!

Waffles with Sis. Chen and Niki!!

Pres. and Sis. Jergensen!

Sis. Guo and I eating some homemade salad and sirloin.

Happy birthday to Sis. Lita!!!

Sis. Guo leaving Beitou :(

Yi Tian Zong got baptized!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I attended in spirit.

The same generation! Sis. Van Tonder, Elders Azua and Larsen. So crazy! We're all Sister Training Leaders and Zone Leaders now.

No comments:

Post a Comment