Monday, April 6, 2015

It's Summer Time!!!

We get to watch conference next week! It takes a week for the translation so we'll watch it this week. But from what I've heard, it's a lot about the Second Coming. Here is a quote that I love from our Mission President's email. He's already watched conference but I'm just getting more excited for what awaits us this week.

President Dieter F. Uchtdorf: On Being Genuine
If Jesus Christ were to sit down with us and ask for an accounting of our stewardship, the Savior would want to know the condition of our heart. He would want to know how we love and minister to those in our care, how we show our love to our spouse and family, and how we lighten their daily load. And the Savior would want to know how you and I grow closer to Him and to our Heavenly Father. Resist the temptation to draw attention to ourselves and, instead, strive for a far greater honor: to become humble, genuine disciples of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.

We are disciples of Jesus Christ. But I don't want to be any kind of disciple. I want to be a genuine disciple.

One of our investigators, Kathy Li, called us the other day and told us that she went chuanjiao-ing with the Tao 2 sisters! I was like, "what?! Are you serious?!" Haha. Apparently her member friend who lives in that area invited her to go out with them and work. She went and she loved it! Next time though, she coming with us! She later attended the elders' baptism that night. I am so excited for our Kathy. She is progressing so well. She wants to be baptized so badly. Another miracle happened with her though. She asked her mom if she can invite the missionaries over to meet her and she said, "OK!" The Lord has been blessing us so much and He's opening the way for her each and every week!

We went hiking last week Monday! (hope you enjoy the pictures!)

Have a wonderful week everyone! BTW, my baby (Sister Akita) is training!!!! Wooh! I'm going to be a grandma! I call that she's going to train Sister Komatsu from my stake back home. But who knows. Tell you next week! :)

Love,
Sister Sagisi

Elder Ribar, Elder Jensen, Elder Heaps, (future Sister Shen), Sister Bowman, Sister Sorensen, Sister Ioane, Elder Whitlock, and Leon!

​In our natural habitat!

No comments:

Post a Comment