Wednesday, May 13, 2015

A Week of Pictures!

Due to time, this will be more of a week of pictures. I hope you don't mind that ;)

For Pday today we went to Taibei zoo after attending the temple. What an amazing experience being able to go to the temple and then to the zoo and see all the amazing creations the Lord has blessed us with.


This is not ice cream. This is poop art. 

Noah's ark!

The sisters in the Zhongli district! Me, Sis. Ioane, Sis. Sorenson, and Sis. Parkin!

Zhongli district! :) +Elders Ploeg, Ribar, Whitlock, and Robinson.

Welcome to Taibei! I love their transit system.

I saw Sister Van Tonder today! SO HAPPY!

My companion, Sis. Ioane and I at the temple today.

Skyping with my family!!!! Love them sooo much!!! <3333

Happy Mother's Day! Love Sister Howell and I.

​It was a rainy day in Taoyuan. Perfect time for umbrellas :)

I love Taiwan. I love my mission! I love the Lord's Work of Salvation of Souls! I love being His missionary!

Love,
Sister Sagisi

No comments:

Post a Comment